Why you should choose
The Texas Inspector?
For the past NINE years and Countless home inspections, I have helped THOUSANDS of home-buyers to make good decisions about the largest purchase they will ever make.
Every house that I inspect is different, and every person I work with is, too! It is my job to make sure your needs are fulfilled to the best of my abilty, and you are well informed about your new home. I will give you a clear, honest opinion, and make sure you understand any issue that comes up as a result of a home inspection.
It all comes down to good communication. Being able to interpret how well a client understands an issue that has come up in an inspection, and how well the inspector communicates those issues should be considered. Simply putting a report together about the damage and defects of a particular property is not completing the inspection. An inspector should also be able to inform a potential buyer about how something works, or how to operate and care for something that they may have never had experience with; like Gas Water Heaters, Swimming Pools, A/C systems and so on.
Having been in customer service for most of my life, I understand the needs of people that hire me as their home inspector. I hope that I will be able to put that Whole Package together to better serve you, my future clients.
Our Inspectors are fully licensed and insured, we are committed to protecting our clients interest, and not being influenced by others. We offer a comprehensive evaluation and inspection report complete with digital photography.
All Home Inspections include Foundation and Structure, Roof and Attic, Electric systems, Plumbing, And Mechanical Systems, Air conditioning and Heating Systems and All installed Appliances. Other systems include Swimming Pools and Spas, Sprinkler Systems and Septic Systems.
We have the equipment to preform Themal Imaging Inspections that could reveal Moisture Penitration, Missing Insulation, Energy Loss, and more!
Recently Licensed As a EIFS, and Stucco Inspector by the Exterior Design Institute license number TX-141.
We also can preform a Full measured Foundation Inspection, and provide Engineering reports and repair plans.
Our Inspectors are licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commision, TREC# 6925
Suggestions for using this InfoBox...
- Add personal information about yourself.
- List links to recommended businesses.
- List links to local utilities as a convenience tool for people who are moving into the area.
- Create a "daily chatter" mini blog where you post one nuggest of wisdom and insight per day.
- Post alerts and updates related to construction, housing, real estate, code enforcement, and similar stuff that affects your local area.
- Create a client "Case Study" as an education tool for visitors.
- Create an "Inspection Photo of the [Day]" gallery.
- Post home maintenance tips.
- Create and explain a referral program.
- Add legal information and "Code of Ethics" so that realty agents and consumers know where you stand.
- Add an affiliate program (such as Dish Network) to generate extra income.